The Patient Experience
Skylands is dedicated to providing you with all of the tools you need to make your experience with us as comfortable and streamlined as possible.
Healthcare Close to Home
We have multiple locations throughout Northern New Jersey, allowing for plenty of opportunities for a superior healthcare experience near you.
The Future of Skylands
Our organization takes pride in our phenomenal staff. Take the first step in joining the team striving to make a difference.
Are you experiencing symptoms?
Common Signs of hearing loss
- Asking others to repeat themselves
- Turning up the TV or radio to volume levels others find loud
- Having trouble understanding conversations in loud places
- Felling like other people mumble or slur their words
- Having trouble hearing women’s and children’s voices
- Having trouble hearing on the telephone
- Feeling more irritable or depressed
- Avoiding social situations that were once enjoyable
- Having difficulty following a fast-moving conversation
- Missing important information in meetings
- Being told by others that you have hearing loss
Hearing testing is a means of evaluating an individual’s overall hearing function. The tests are used to determine if there is something wrong with the hearing portion of the inner ear. All it takes is 30 minutes!
Detecting Breast Cancer Earlier
Every person should know the symptoms and signs of breast cancer, and any time an abnormality is discovered, it should be investigated by a healthcare professional.
Most people who have breast cancer symptoms and signs will initially notice only one or two, and the presence of these symptoms and signs do not automatically mean that you have breast cancer.
By performing monthly breast self-exams, you will be able to more easily identify any changes in your breast. Be sure to talk to your healthcare professional if you notice anything unusual.
Patient Centered Medical Home
Skylands Medical Group has achieved a Level-III PCMH Certification and has received Recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient Centered Medical Home.
Get Your Free Wellness Visit
Health Risk Assessment | Preventive Screenings
Personal Prevention Health Plan
100% | No Co-Pay | No Deductible
Improve Your Health and Reduce your Risk of Developing Chronic Disease