The Patient Experience
Skylands is dedicated to providing you with all of the tools you need to make your experience with us as comfortable and streamlined as possible.
Healthcare Close to Home
We have multiple locations throughout Northern New Jersey, allowing for plenty of opportunities for a superior healthcare experience near you.
The Future of Skylands
Our organization takes pride in our phenomenal staff. Take the first step in joining the team striving to make a difference.
Are you experiencing symptoms?
Common Signs of hearing loss
- Asking others to repeat themselves
- Turning up the TV or radio to volume levels others find loud
- Having trouble understanding conversations in loud places
- Feeling like other people mumble or slur their words
- Having trouble hearing women’s and children’s voices
- Having trouble hearing on the telephone
- Feeling more irritable or depressed
- Avoiding social situations that were once enjoyable
- Having difficulty following a fast-moving conversation
- Missing important information in meetings
- Being told by others that you have hearing loss
Hearing testing is a means of evaluating an individual’s overall hearing function. The tests are used to determine if there is something wrong with the hearing portion of the inner ear. All it takes is 30 minutes!
Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
Most cervical cancers are caused by human papillomavirus (HPV).
Two screening tests can help prevent cervical cancer. The Pap test looks for cell changes on the cervix that might become cervical cancer if they are not treated, and the HPV test looks for the virus that can cause these cell changes.
HPV vaccines can protect women against the types of HPV that cause most cervical cancers. When cervical cancer is found early, it is highly treatable.
Need a DOT Physical? Skylands Medical Group provides professional, convenient, same-day CDL exams for drivers in North Jersey.
Patient Care Coordinators
Skylands Medical Group has a Patient Care Coordination team committed to providing quality care.
Get Your Free Wellness Visit
Health Risk Assessment | Preventive Screenings
Personal Prevention Health Plan
100% | No Co-Pay | No Deductible
Improve Your Health and Reduce your Risk of Developing Chronic Disease
Contact your primary care office to schedule your appointment.