CDoc is a mobile app that helps you connect with your physicians and nurse to diagnose your non-emergency medical conditions, prescribe medication and send the prescription to your nearest pharmacy. By using this app, you will be able to connect with doctors and nurses from your medical practice.
Why use this app?
- Make a telemedicine appointment.
- Have a two-way video conversation with your doctor online, this eliminates travel and wait time.
- Get a diagnosis and treatment plan from your home.
How do I start using it?
FIRST, YOU MUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT AT YOUR PROVIDER OFFICE.
THEN FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW. FOR VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS.
- Scan the QR codes below to locate the app in the Apple Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) or Search for “CDoc – See your doctor anytime anywhere” app by Cybermed Corporation.
- You MUST Allow CDoc to access your Camera and Microphone. Please check you phone settings. You MUST select “Allow Notifications”
- Create account on CDoc App, use the service code “SKY” (not case sensitive). Entered all required fields,
- Once in the app, click “See a Doctor”, select the provider your appointment is scheduled with, and enter your reason for visit.
- Click “Consult Now” button, the video conversation will start immediately.
- If no provider is “on-line”, or your Provider is busy on another call, you can join their virtual waiting room and wait for a call back.