You can help stop the Coronavirus (COVID-19) by knowing the signs and symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or live in or have recently traveled from an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19.
- Call ahead before you go to a doctor’s office or emergency room.
- Tell them about your recent travel and your symptoms.
- If any of the above apply contact your local Health Department https://www.state.nj.us/health/lh/community/index.shtml
Lake Hopatcong/Jefferson 973-208-6120
Oak Ridge/Jefferson 973-208-6120
For additional information, contact the Centers for Disease Control
You can help stop the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
There are simple things you can do to help keep yourself and others healthy:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- CDC does NOT currently recommend the general use of facemasks