The Patient Experience
Skylands is dedicated to providing you with all of the tools you need to make your experience with us as comfortable and streamlined as possible.
Healthcare Close to Home
We have multiple locations throughout Northern New Jersey, allowing for plenty of opportunities for a superior healthcare experience near you.
The Future of Skylands
Our organization takes pride in our phenomenal staff. Take the first step in joining the team striving to make a difference.
Are you experiencing symptoms?
Common Signs of hearing loss
- Asking others to repeat themselves
- Turning up the TV or radio to volume levels others find loud
- Having trouble understanding conversations in loud places
- Felling like other people mumble or slur their words
- Having trouble hearing women’s and children’s voices
- Having trouble hearing on the telephone
- Feeling more irritable or depressed
- Avoiding social situations that were once enjoyable
- Having difficulty following a fast-moving conversation
- Missing important information in meetings
- Being told by others that you have hearing loss
Hearing testing is a means of evaluating an individual’s overall hearing function. The tests are used to determine if there is something wrong with the hearing portion of the inner ear. All it takes is 30 minutes!
Detecting Diabetic Eye Disease Earlier
Diabetic eye disease is a group of eye problems that people with diabetes may face as a complication of the disease. Anyone with diabetes is at risk for vision loss or blindness from diabetic eye disease
Unfortunately, diabetic eye disease has no warning signs, however, early detection and timely treatment can help reduce the risks. An annual, comprehensive dilated eye examination is one of the best ways to detect early signs of diabetic eye disease.
Please call your ophthalmologist to schedule an appointment.
Need a DOT Physical? Skylands Medical Group provides professional, convenient, same-day CDL exams for drivers in North Jersey.
Patient Care Coordinators
Skylands Medical Group has a Patient Care Coordination team committed to providing quality care.
Get Your Free Wellness Visit
Health Risk Assessment | Preventive Screenings
Personal Prevention Health Plan
100% | No Co-Pay | No Deductible
Improve Your Health and Reduce your Risk of Developing Chronic Disease